Saturday, March 23, 2013

                      Most of you who know me, know me as Heather. Heather has a long history and something of an unpleasant past. Heather's past has helped to create who I am today and I wouldn't trade that for the world. However, I've started this journey to reinvent myself, under a new name. My middle name is Jean, it was my mother's middle name. It was her mother's middle name. It is my father's mother's middle name. It's an important name to me. All three of these women have played a very important role in my life and each serve as a role model in their own way. Even as an artist I sign my artwork as Jean. So as you can see Jean is very important to me for very good reasons and seems to fit the person I am becoming.

                  In these pages are the different ways that I am growing. I am improving myself and in that way improving the world around me. It is my desire to be a happy, healthy, eco friendly, perhaps a little bit hippy, woman of God. It is a journey for me and it's one I want to share with you. I believe that the joy is in the journey not in the destination. So let's take this journey one day at a time towards happiness and health.




No comments:

Post a Comment